Sunday, July 10, 2022

OC: Leafy as my Giftuber πŸŒ·πŸ§ΈπŸ’•


Aaaaahhh im so very happy i have finally managed to create a fully functional giftuber~! I have been using her on my art streams on discord 🌷🌿
there has been a lot of trial and error but i'm so pleased with how far my skills have come to be honest~! I'm planning to showcase this as soon as my current batch of commissions are done (i'm still very much catching up to my deadlines). I feel like the next step for me eventually is to learn how to rig via Live2D! But I don't want to get ahead of myself hehe 🧸🌼 There's been 2 people so far that's expressed interest with commissioning me their OCs as giftubers, so I do hope I can open some slots in the future. I'm looking forward to improve my art and animation better. I honestly wouldn't be here without people who believe in me and gave me a shot, am so grateful for them πŸ˜­πŸ°πŸ’•